<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://universalis.com.ng

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wowfactor360: Man caught holding Massive Butt Of His Kid Sister In SS1

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Man caught holding Massive Butt Of His Kid Sister In SS1

A South African lady, Magogona-Rammela Rambeh Cha Chedza shared this photo of her brother grabbing her butts and it got people talking.

She then slammed all those sharing the photo after the got over 380 shares… See below…

See some reactions;

Dana Brooklyn Why on earth should he grab the butt of his sister? Or maybe he unintentionally grabbed the butt of his sister thinking it was his girlfriend’s..  Anyways, one resounding slap should have landed on his face..

Paris Charles Why should he do such? When I was in my room dressing my bro mistakenly came in without knocking since two days now he not been talking to me maybe his shy he saw my pant

Tony Mugisa Thats why we are always encouraged to plant trees, now u see, these are the vast effects of global warming. therefore the government, in a way in order to stop brothers from spanking their sis butt, should sensitize the citizen to plant more trees.

Onojiolu Ediale 1st, dis butt is 2 big 4 this girl, ss1 student?? Nawa oh!!! 2nd, maybe the brother didn’t read any meaning 2 it.. But anyway sha, its none of my business, I’m just here 2 read funny comments so I can have a successful laugh!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home