<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://universalis.com.ng

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wowfactor360: I have never lied before in my life - Lai mohammed

Thursday 9 November 2017

I have never lied before in my life - Lai mohammed

Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed has challenged those calling him a ‘liar’ to come forward with concrete facts to prove that he has ever lied.
He said “I have two burdens. The first is that I happen to be the face of the opposition, and PDP has not forgiven me, and I do not think they will ever forgive me.
I think they look at the magnitude of what has happened to them, and they hold me solely responsible; which is not fair.
But, I did my bit. Now becoming the face of government again, it is automatic to them that whatever comes from Lai Mohammed, we must shoot it down as fake news and a lie.
Incidentally, my father gave me the name Lai, also. So, it makes it very easy for them to make me a liar. But what I challenge them every time is, please, give me one thing I said that is not true. I have never told lies before.
Emotionally, you may not agree with me, but in terms of facts and figures, I have never said anything that they can be disputed. You do not have to like it, but you cannot deny that they are facts.”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home