<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://universalis.com.ng

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wowfactor360: Man rather die straight than live with the idea of being kissed by another dude

Thursday 23 November 2017

Man rather die straight than live with the idea of being kissed by another dude

Nigerian Twitter user Brian Dennis‏ @BrianJDennis has just taken to his handle to share this hilarious story about his friend who collapsed and then a guy helped reviving him with cpr mouth to mouth and after the guy survived his life did not remain the same, his story has gone viral;

Just remembered one time my roommate collapsed and our medical student neighbor gave him mouth to mouth.

When he woke up, his first question was “abeg na who kiss me??!

We told him and he admitted to me like 4 days later that his life will never remain the same.

“So na Tochukwu kiss me that day”

“See Brian, next time make una carry me go hospital instead or leave me make I die”

Man rather die straight than live with the idea of being kissed by another dude

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home