<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

https://universalis.com.ng

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Wowfactor360: I Didn’t Want Him Close to Other Girls, I Apologized to Him and What He Thinks is His Cup of Tea’ — Cee-C toTobi

Thursday 10 May 2018

I Didn’t Want Him Close to Other Girls, I Apologized to Him and What He Thinks is His Cup of Tea’ — Cee-C toTobi


Big brother Naija’s runner-up, Cynthia Nwadiora and second runner-up, Tobi Bakre have spoken on their topsy-turvy relationship while in the Big Brother Naija house.

The reality TV stars spoke on the game which lasted for 85 days and how they hurt one another in the process.

Recall Cee-C and Tobi’s cat and mouse game at one point got their fans riled up, and they admitted that they are hurting and their career plans in the MediaRoom Hub magazine.

See excerpts from their interview below:

ARE YOU BOTH AWARE THAT BIGBROTHER HOUSE IS A GAME HOUSE?

Cee-c – yeah…of course, I will speak for myself I’m very much aware that it was all a game.

Tobi – it’s a game but then you play it in a certain type of way, there is a part you have to play as a game. So, it’s a reality show and there is a reality and a show you also have to be part of. You can’t really play the game for 95days, we are humans. The game part is your nomination show.

SO CEE-C WHAT IS YOUR ATTRACTION TO TOBI?

Cee-c– So I got into bigbrother house amongst all the guys in the house , I saw this very nice looking young man, of course he is mentally attractive and I watched him every day, watched the way he handles the task, he pays attention to details. He is this guy that always cares about me, asking me questions about my wellbeing, more like we built a home together in the first few weeks because every night we come back to the bed to talk about the day. For me, the attraction was all package, it was amazing, he was an amazing guy too.

BASED ON WHAT WE WATCHED ON OUR SCREEN, BOTH OF YOU OFFENDED EACH OTHER AND YOU OWE EACH OTHER APOLOGY. SO ARE YOU GUYS READY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT?

Cee-c– I don’t want to sound defensive in here but the truth is I don’t think I owe Tobi any apology as at now. You know why? Because I have already apologized for using certain words at him that is, what I know I said wrong.

When I went into the house, I didn’t ask Tobi to come around me, I didn’t force him to like me. He should have simply walk up to me to tell me what I did wrong. One thing I know I did very wrong was the day that I used a lot of bad words to him, for that I apologized to Tobi.
Tobi- It wasn’t the first time.

Cee-c– I apologized not because he wasn’t wrong or didn’t do anything for me to do what I did , but because no matter what, attitude is good with all regardless and I feel like that is not who I want to be.

I don’t what to hear Cee-c is this Cee-c is that, and I don’t want that for myself either. Everybody watched the show; you all saw what went down in the Bigbrother house.

You all saw what Cee-c did wrong, what Tobi did wrong. I agree I was wrong by using certain words for Tobi and I apologized to him. Whether he thinks it was a game of whatever, that’s his cup of tea and he can drink it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home